The Sainsbury Centre is home to one of the most important and outstanding art collections in the UK, attracting many thousands of visitors annually.
Each year we stage major exhibitions that involve a myriad of activities and costs including borrowing and transportation,
research, catalogue and book production, design, installation and creating learning activity programmes.
The Exhibition Circle is a new way you can help support us and enjoy a closer relationship with the Sainsbury Centre.
All donations are important and your annual gift of £500 will provide a much needed income stream.
Your experience with the Centre and knowledge of art can deepen through an exclusive programme of events and recognition including:
- Invitations for two to our Private Views
- Free, unlimited entry for two to all exhibitions
- Invitation to an annual Exhibition Circle event hosted by the Director of the Sainsbury Centre
- Invitations to specially arranged events, talks and tours of the Collection and object handling
- 10% discount in the gallery shop*
- Quarterly e-bulletin updates on the Centre’s exciting plans
- Name recognition in the Annual Review, quarterly exhibitions and events guide and on the website
*some items may be excluded
Exhibition Circle Plus
For an annual donation of £1000, the Sainsbury Centre invites you to join its Exhibition Circle Plus scheme.
In addition to the benefits of the Exhibition Circle:
- You will be invited to attend exclusive events with artists or our prestigious annual Gala Dinner, held on the eve of our major exhibition opening. This special event is by invitation only
- We will invite you and 10 friends to attend a curator-led tour
- You will receive a special Exhibition Circle Plus card